Moody’s CreditView – Banking
Register for the Course
Moody’s CreditView is our flagship solution that incorporates credit ratings, research and data from Moody’s Investors Service plus research, data and content from Moody’s Analytics. It delivers the essential information you need to help you comprehensively evaluate credit risk.
- Conduct fundamental credit analysis, whether you need to quickly access core credit information, or deep-dive into a full suite of ratings, research, and financial data.
- Compare financial performance using peers defined by Moody's Investors Service analysts or by customizing your own report.
- Gain broad perspectives on key topics and sectors to better understand the relevant trends and drivers that shape credit quality.
- Stay up to date on the areas that matter to you by "Following" topics, sectors and entities.
- Award-winning credit analysis and commentaries on over 4,000 Moody's Investors Service rated banks, asset managers, and other financial institutions, including extensive coverage on related sectors and topics impacting credit quality.
- Globally comparable reported and Moody's Investors Service analyst-adjusted financials and credit metrics available through Moodys.com, Moody's Add-In for Excel, and data feeds.
- An interactive banks scorecard that allows you to stress methodology factors and conduct scenario analysis.
- Moody's Analytics market and economic indicators that provide early warning indicators of credit deterioration and rating transition probabilities.
- Direct access to Moody's Investors Service and Moody's Analytics analysts globally including a world-class credit events and services program.
Tap directly into comprehensive credit research from Moody's Analytics and our sister company, Moody's Investors Service, and gain detailed insights into our views on credit-related topics.
Moody's Analytics financial data solutions enable you to assess market opportunities and compare entities across systems.