Economic Forecast Scenarios: Custom
Register for the Course
Many firms seek to analyze the performance of their portfolios in stressed environments, according to their unique geographic footprint, business models, and risks. Moody's Analytics can help with custom/bespoke economic scenarios that help firms stress test their portfolios according to their idiosyncratic exposures.
Leverage custom scenarios tailored to your unique exposures, footprint, and assumptions for business and regulatory needs
- Scenarios are quickly produced from client-provided series/assumptions or in collaboration with clients to specify scenarios.
- Scenarios are expertly maintained by economists with extensive experience forecasting macro and regional economic conditions.
- Economic data are updated in real time, and recalibrated scenarios are available on demand.
- Fully transparent and documented assumptions make for better interaction with regulators and help meet internal needs.
Benefit from extensive economic forecasting expertise
- Leverage our global expertise, depth, and coverage for economically sound, idiosyncratic scenarios.
- Take advantage of our rapid turnaround time to quickly incorporate scenarios into your stress testing process.
- Account for the most recent data and economic conditions when building scenarios.
- Fully understand the underlying assumptions of each scenario with detailed documentation and direct access to our economists.
Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL)
Calculate fast, accurate reserves for loan and lease losses with our cloud-based ALLL solution.
Moody's Analytics insurance Business Insight solution integrates economic scenarios with modeling solutions to generate required analytics and insurance business insights.
Moody's Analytics provides internally and globally consistent economic, regulatory, and custom scenarios.
Moody’s Analytics industry-leading global data solutions help financial institutions improve their strategic planning and capital and risk management practices.
Moody's Analytics provides comprehensive measures of network connectivity in the financial services industry.